Thursday, March 5, 2009

Waves of Envy

So I went with Bex the other day to Stop & Shop to stalk up on many frozen vegeterian meals and vegan treats so she wouldn't starve to death when her parents set out for England (I'm jealous.) Becky needed shampoo and soap...and then we decided we should get some other stuff. So we picked out the coolest, most pointless looking thing there was:
That's right. We bought (well actually her dad semi-unknowingly bought) Sunsilk Waves of Envy Hairapy. We planned for her to leave it in the message center for me to pick up today, you know just so it made it extra special, but she forgot to drop it off, so she ended up just handing it off to me at the end of the day. Sar, Lil, Lineth, Bex and I all had photo club (aka, I documented us against brick walls before I decided that we should all get hot chocolates and sweet potato fries at the Deli and they all heartedly agree--well, if I would be paying of course!) So eleven dollars later, we sat and enjoyed some amusing shaped fries and rather delicious beverages. When we left, it seemed like it had gotten much warmer than it had been before which was nice.
Then Bex and I decided the time had come for her to come over to experiment with this miracle worker! (which it turns out that Lineth has as well, so she gave us a run down during school on what we need to do...) So...we stared at it in all of its glory for a while. It's just...so amazingly packaged in all its spiralness! Really, it's hard to tear your eyes away from it.
We read the directions and decided to go all out: we were going for the "red carpet look." And of course the red carpet look involves curlers. So, I'm not gonna lie. I look pretty drop dead glamorous in curlers.
Will my waves be "worthy of the Red Carpet?????" Tune in tomorrow to find out.

1 comment:

Annie said...

WAIT. SYLVIA. I ACTUALLY USE THAT STUFF FOR MY HAIR. AND IT WORKS AMAZINGLY AND HOLDS MY CURLS AND ALL THAT FANCY STUFF IT PROMISES TO DO. PLUS, MOST AMAZING PACKAGING EVER!!! SO COOL!