Saturday, February 28, 2009

Same place, different stories

I've been watching Top Model and looking at fashion shoots all day...*cough* er what? I MEAN, I've been writing my essay for world lit...

Anyway, I've been majorly inspired. A bit back, I did a photoshoot. My concept were five women from different time periods who, at some point in their life, past the same place. Their feet touched the same ground, their eyes saw the same trees, and yet their lives could not have been more different. A musician, a businesswoman, a mom, a socialte, and a dancer.







It made me crave to do another photoshoot though...I have one in the workings but there has been no time lately to actually do anything! Still, I'm going to try to find time to write an accompanying story to these photos.

No comments: