Thursday, February 19, 2009

It was the spring of hope; it was the winter of despair

So on Tuesday, I was being super jealous of Hunter who WENT TO FREAKING FASHION WEEK. Well, I’m still quite jealous to be honest. He saw the Badgley Mischka show which prompted me to look up the clothes.
Would love to wear this on a boat ride on the Seine. Love the straps and flowy feel. So, will someone buy this for me? Please? Or if not that one, this one?
Besides that collection, I was inspired to take a further look into fashion week with Annie’s super detailed account of her favorites. I would love to go ballroom dancing in this. You would just float across the room in it. And lastly, this is ridiculous and I really want a friend to get married in it. The girl would certainly make an entrance at her wedding and I want to be the bridesmaid in one of Christian Lacroix other dresses.
Anyway, after sorting through many collections, I was inspired to have my own photoshoot, Tale of Two Cities style.

"A wonderful fact to reflect upon, that every human creature is constituted to be that profound secret and mystery to every other. A solemn consideration, when I enter a great city by night, that every one of those darkly clustered houses encloses its own secret; that every room in every one of them encloses its own secret; that every beating heart in the hundreds of thousands of breasts there, is, in some of its imaginings, a secret to the heart nearest it!"
"A rose lay beside her, and if she now and then glanced at the flower, it was with no infraction of her usual preoccupied air."

No comments: