Saturday, April 4, 2009

One beautiful Thursday afternoon captured by 564 pictures

PICTURE OVERLOAD, I know. Join me on the chronicles of a Thursday afternoon.

Annie of Curiouser & Curiouser and Emmy of Pretty Exquisite

Took Emmy a while to keep a straight face.

I love watching Alex and Corinne in the background.


So blue.


EMILY IS SO ADORABLE I CAN'T EVEN TAKE IT ZOMG. I love this picture.

Runway girl.
Urban kids.



Smiling with his eyes.




Clearly Jake was born to be a model.



Same pose?!?! Purely coincidental.


Thanks to Sarbear for the four above!









I thought the feather dusterish contraption was way cool. Emmy thought I was a little strange.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yayyy love thessseee! so brilliant i think i might just die.

we must do that more

and yes, we take fab shots together.

and ZOMG some of the ones i took came out really well! love that one of lily.