Thursday, May 14, 2009

Get It Briga-done!

Oh all the spin offs and words play ons one can do with Brigadoon...
BUT...TODAY IS THE BEST DAY FOR SPIN OFFS...becaaaaaause........

THE SHOW OPENS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eeeeeeek!! AND YAYY!!!!!!!!
I really must go to curl my hair, but here's a quick recap of Tuesday. (A longer post shall surely follow once these 5 to 11 o'clock rehearsals are over.) So this week at school class of '11 is hosting a cancer awareness week. Tuesday's s color was yellow to honor bladder cancer (Jackie, our class president got used to hearing "oh ohh! HA. yellow for bladder cancer...that's a bit ironic, isn't it?" but she was very good at keeping herself under control unlike I would be had I heard that for the millionth time in an hour.) So anyway in the spirit of yellow, I wore...




Skirt: from about 4 years ago, I had to rummage through my attic that morning at 7 o'clock to find something, Tights: Forever 21, Yellow Sweater: thrifted and shared with favorite thrift store pal, Annie, Shoes: Payless, Ribbon: My top dresser drawer.
Julzes said I looked like I should be in Grease. Which reminded me...
Skirt by my mommy, pictures by Becky.
Well, I really must go! The next time I see you, I will no longer be a Brigadoon performance virign. And by the way, to get in on the magic, check this out. Doesn't it look wonderful?!? It's almost like being in love.

Ah, I just can't wait to get my Briga-dance on...

(Sorry. I'll stop. Well...I'll try to.)

5 comments:

paola said...

i love the yellow sweater!!! nice pics

Unknown said...

Love the sweater, tonight I have my opening night of Seussical!! Good luck!!
XOXOXO
Libby
http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

FASHION CHALET said...

You're so sweet. Thank you for the comment. :)
Yellow is one of my favorite colors, you look great in it, too!


x

Anna said...

I like your style, it's a bit more normal, that suits you. (:

yiqin; said...

The sweater looks so comfy!