Monday, August 3, 2009

Dogsitting Mr. Frodo

Hello all you beautiful people! SO. To those of you who are curious, this is what day one of dogsitting looks like:

I stole this shirt from my dad's dresser. All the little pictures are hobo symbols. Below are a few translated. I'm also wearing my new H&M shorts, H&M bag, borrowed belt from mom, and Lily's sunglasses.

Presenting Mr. Frodo himself!




Lily sporting my new bag that I very much overpaid for but still love.

Whattacutie!

Later that night when Mr. Frodo got sleepy, we watched the Office...

...and sang along to the Universal Studios and Paramount Pictures theme songs.
***
DAY TWO OF MR FRODO WATCHING:

Sarah came on the second day to keep me company! We posed with the Why so serious? poster that had freaked Lil and I out the first night. When we weren't being silly with webcam photos, we spent the time giving Mr. Frodo some fruit salad and hand feeding him his dinner and then eating slices of apple pie for both dessert and breakfast (because it was just that damn good.) We talked about everything from Sarah wanting seven dogs to naming our kids to...well, anything else we could think of...and OH! Speaking of the lovely Sarah, she has given me an award! Thanks girl!! It also comes with a tag that I definitely must do but cannot right now because I must get ready for work. I need to pack up some things because after my 3 to 7:30 shift, I'm taking a train into the city to spend some nights in Brooklyn with Laura.



Well, now I really must go, so I'll talk to all you crazy kids later!
Hope you're having a super Monday,
Sylvia

21 comments:

Hayley said...

mr frodo is incredibly adorable! i adore dogs (:
have fun in the city!!(:

Anonymous said...

i love pet sitting. :)

Danielle said...

I like that shirt! It's funky in a good way.

Natalie said...

Awww, Mr. Frodo is so cute! :D I just want to pinch his little cheeks hehe. I love your shirt too :) Posing with the "why so serious?" poster and the rest of your dogsitting days sound pretty fun to me :D Have fun in the city!

Amelia said...

Cool shirt :) Dads alaways have the best clothes to steal.

Unknown said...

lovely great time!! :)

xx

JOWY said...

NICE POST! DOGSITTING LOOKS LIEK FUN!!

one love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

jules said...

I love pet sitting!

Unknown said...

I love your dad's tshirt, it's so fun!

Analisa said...

Haha I love that shirt!

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha what a fun and engaging post! I loved it! You are sooo cute! And you dog makes me sooo happy!!

Catherine said...

Hahah I love the hobo signs! :) And that dog is absolutely adorable.

heleen said...

Is he named after the LOTR character? Oh please tell me he is, that would be so amazing :D
And I like your ANTM tshirt haha!

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

love the yellow bag!

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

I V Y said...

those pics are rad!

yiqin; said...

Your pose is rad ;)

Frock Around the Clock said...

Dog sitting is so much fun! I did it one weekend and it was so sad leaving them! I want a dog LOADS :) x

E said...

Very cool t-shirt - I like it!

Beth Ruby said...

I wish I could have a dog I could pet sit, you have made it look like so much fun!
Haha love the photos, your sunglasses are so cool :)
And I cant believe you can get ANTM t-shirts! I really want one now lol
Beth xx

Anonymous said...

say my hi to Mr. Frodo :D

Boubou said...

Bonjour !
First time i come across your blog , i wanted to invite you check out my daily collages inspirations on my blog boubouteatime if you have some time, hope you wille like the visit :) translated in english of course :)
a bientot !
Bouchra xx